Automark CO2 Laser System
- CO2 laser technology (10,600 nm) allows for marking on non-metal substrates such as wood, cardboard, leather, acrylic, and rubber
- True CO2 technology with metal tubes allowing long use versus glass tube technology, which requires annual expensive bulb maintenance
- Metal tube technology also achieves a line width of 0.02mm which is far finer detail than glass tube technology (> 1mm).
- Speed is also greatly improved over glass tube technology by a factor of nearly 100%
- Compact design easily sits on countertops
- Complete with Lenovo brand laptop and marking software
- 30″deep x 20″ across x 35″ high (approximately)
- Machine weighs approximately 230 lbs.
- Equipped with red light focusing lasers
- 20,000 hours maintenance free operation
- Plugs into standard wall outlet
- Air cooled
- Frequency 1-400 kHz
- Download the brochure to this machine
Corel Official Partner