Automark MOPA Fiber Laser System
- Pulsed fiber laser (MOPA) has the main advantages of marking black on aluminum, colors on stainless steel, and a slightly wider range of plastics.
- Compact design easily sits on countertops
- Open configuration allows larger products to be marked without limitations of cabinet walls. Safety glasses must be worn during operation.
- Complete with Lenovo brand laptop and marking software
- Pre-drilled fixture table allows easy fixture attach and release
- 30″deep x 20″ across x 35″ high (approximately) for laser marking platform (42 lbs)
- 18″ deep x 12″ across x 16″ high (approximately for laser source power (50 lbs)
- Total equipment weighs approximately 95 lbs.
- Equipped with red light focusing lasers
- 100,000 hours maintenance free operation
- Plugs into standard wall outlet
- Marks and engraves on all metals, acrylics, and other plastics.
- Higher powered (80 watt and 100 watt) lasers can cut 1.5mm gold, silver, and brass
- Air cooled
- Frequency 1-1000 kHz
- Download the brochure to this machine
Corel Official Partner